Numerical Modeling and Analysis
Our greatest strength lies in the technical expertise of our staff.
We have knowledge and experience with hydrologic & hydraulic modeling of riverine, lacustrine, and coastal systems. Our engineers and scientists are intimately familiar with all of the common hydrologic & hydraulic models, in addition to the fundamental mathematics and physics from which they are based.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Surface-water 1D, 2D H&H Modeling
- Groundwater Flow and Solute Transport
- Integrated Surface-water and Groundwater Modeling
- Stream Erosion and Sediment Transport
- Bridge Scour Analysis
- Wetland Hydro-period Analysis and Restoration
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Calculations
- Coastal Wave Height Analyses
- GIS-based custom analyses